Val is a Program Manager of Quality and Operational Excellence at Consumer Reports with over 15 years of experience managing and implementing IT and Continuous Improvement projects. As a Quality Management professional, Val’s personal goal is to maximize the results from People, Process and Systems, ultimately creating "value" for their customers by eliminating waste and leveraging innovation.
Val will demonstrate how Consumer Reports utilize KPIFIRE a strategy execution tool to track and measure the success of their Continuous improvement program. The demo includes:
- How to create and cascade Strategic Goals
- How to link projects to Strategic initiatives
- How to communicate project status using Dashboards
- How to collaborate with projects teams
- How to capture and prioritize improvement ideas
Please note: This is not an endorsement of the product.
Time & Location
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Networking & Dinner
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Speaker Presentation
The Adams Mill
165 Adams Street, Manchester, Connecticut 06040
Exit 62 off I-84
Telephone: (860) 646-4039