Atlas Stamping and Manufacturing
Company Name: Atlas Stamping & Manufacturing
Location: Newington CT
Job type: part time
Contact – Ruby Fernandes (HR Assistant Manager)
Email id: email@example.com
Contact: 860-947-2027 Extension 26
Title: QMS/ CI Manager
Reports To: CEO
Job type: Part Time
- Manage and maintain a compliant and effective QMS for the activities in scope as well as for effective and lean QMS structure.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure external and internal audit readiness and provide support during external and internal audits.
- Review and update the QMS manual, QMS procedures, Forms, Work Instructions, standard work regularly
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility and train employees on the same
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Analyze improvement programs and predict potential results.
- Facilitate Kaizen events and teach others in the process.
- Coach the improvement initiatives along with providing training and technical support on new or existing processes.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to measure the success of the projects and the overall health of the system.
- Function as a change agent and continuously challenge the way processes are done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education related work experience in related field.
- Five years’ work experience in manufacturing
- Strong written and oral communication
- Standing and walking up to 40% of work time.
- Bend and lift up to fifty pounds without assistance.